Logical Banner

Logical Banner

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ideas running thin.

Another one bites the dust. Three proposals and not one was satisfactory. My grades are in the toilet and I'm totally fried. I just don't know what it is about this that I'm not understanding and the rest of the class is. This wasn't supposed to happen. Anyway, let's shift mindsets and figure out a new topic before it's really too late.

It should be obscure, but not too obscure. It should be narrow, but not too narrow. It should be neutral, but argumentative. It should be a topic of interest.  It should have a question at its core. I should be able to find enough sources on it for which to do a 1500 word literature review i.e. a diet research paper. It should be 3000 words long in its final form.

Squirrels: Crucial to the Ecosystem or Worthless Vagabonds?
Why are Bears Suddenly Migrating to Western New York?
How Much More Polluted Can the World's Oceans Become Before Everything Inhabiting It Dies?

No comments:

Post a Comment